Building Future Leaders, TODAY!
Women literacy and empowerment
The participant engage in the basics of English language (reading, writing and speaking), solve basic Aritimethic (addition, subtraction, division and multiplication).
Understand and be able to handle basic financial literacy tools such as book keeping and business planning
Have a plan on how to improve their business or a plan to set up a new business.
Manage their loans, and timely payback.
Monthly empowerment, innovation, and sensitization session to bring to fore the current challenges faced by rural women and proffering solutions to this challenges will be
organised for our participants, guest speakers will be invited to discuss
issues that relate with women and their community.
• Building capacity in women, youth and the next generation.
• Increase number of women and youth entrepreneurs.
• Increase in women and youths’ income and social economic status.
• Women influencing the next generation and became decision-makers in their homes.
• Improve Women and youth on leadership roles in the community